NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS—SPEND YOUR MONEY WISELY
Did you know that in a loosely regulated marketplace, your nutritional supplements may not be all they claim to be?
Many supplements providers are dedicated to manufacturing the best products with only the finest ingredients and in the most effective forms.
Unfortunately, in an industry subject to very loose controls, there are also many supplements out there that just aren’t all they claim to be. Some supplements:
- Don’t contain the ingredients listed on the label
- Are contaminated with lead, heavy metals, PCBs, and other toxins
- Are not in a form that is readily bio-available
- Break down in the wrong stage of the digestive process and are not absorbed
- Do not contain proper combinations of nutrients essential for proper vitamin absorption
Nutritional deficiencies in our modern diet are contributing to epidemics such as diabetes, ADHD, asthma, heart disease and cancer, and many others.
In fact, informed supplementation is vital, but the unfortunate truth is that you just can’t rely on the claims made on many supplement bottles and packages.
So, how do you tell which supplements are worth buying?
It's not easy if you can't rely on labels. And it gets worse, because your supplement provider’s employees may be well-intentioned, but not well-informed. So, how can you tell what you’re really buying?
Well, there is an answer…
Secrets of Supplements is an easy-to-read, informative book that provides all the facts, research, and questions you need to know when planning your own nutritional and supplementation needs.
And learn the secrets of optimal nutrition
Packed full of vital information, Secrets of Supplements is the result of years of research into nutrition, health, and supplementation.
Get the facts you need to ensure your own optimal health:
- Learn how your body and your cells use the food you eat
- Discover which nutrients relate to which bodily functions—and how their deficiency can affect your health
- Find out how to use supplements wisely
- Explore the ways in which supplement manufacturers can mislead with inaccurate claims
- And above all, get the Ten Totally Terrific Questions to ask of all your supplement providers—the key to evaluating their products and helping you make the most informed purchases
Secrets of Supplements will teach you the nutritional changes you need to make and give you the practical tools you need to make them.
If you are motivated to take charge of your own nutritional status, then ‘Secrets of Supplements’ is a must-read.
WOW! What a great book! It puts the subject into a language lay people can absorb and understand. The book is extremely germane to our situation as it exists today in North America. It could not come at a better time.
Dr Richard Lyons, MD,
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Please take the time to visit other pages on this site. You will find a wealth of interesting information, including:
Secrets your supplement provider may not want you to know
Why you should be supplementing even the most balanced diet
The food-health connection
How to evaluate all your supplements for quality and efficacy